Beeswax Lotion Bar and Lip Balm Handmade Natural Skincare - Bee Happy Gift Box
Our Bee Happy Gift Box makes the perfect gift for someone who enjoys using natural products on their skin. It's also great for anyone who needs a nourishing moisturiser to soothe irritated or dry skin. The lotion bar is the perfect balm for your frequently washed hands!
These products are made with beeswax sourced locally in Cornwall (UK) and are made by Alex who is passionate about this beautiful natural product, that not only promotes our own personal health and wellbeing, but also the environment too.
🌿 D E S C R I P T I O N
The Bee Happy Gift Box contains the following items:
1 Nourishing lotion bar with beeswax (100g/ 3.5oz);
1 Beeswax lip balm (18g/ 0.6oz)
THE NOURISHING LOTION BAR (100g)
Protects and Restores Dry Chapped Hands. Hand made with a variety of moisturising and nourishing oils; coconut oil, rice bran oil and avodado oil blended with natural beeswax. The essential oil mix of Lavender and Chamomile soothes irritated and dry skin that needs a little tender care.
Simply rub the bar in your hands and onto your body, massage the oils into your skin, your body heat with gently allow the oils to melt and soak into your skin.
This is a completely natural product, no parabens, sls or petroleum derived ingredients.
This product avoids the use of plastic lotion bottles and the tin can be re-used.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis/Martricaria, Recutita (Roman/Blue Chamomile) Flower Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract.
Dimensions 8 x 8 x 4 cm
THE BEESWAX LIP BALM (18g)
A nourishing lip balm in a handy aluminium slide tin.
Beeswax blended with Avocado Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter and Lanolin moisturises the lips whilst protecting skin from harsh weather. Flavoured with Peppermint Oil and added Geranium Oil for extra special skincare and lovely fragrance..
Pop one in your handbag or pocket, ready to use at any time!
Ingredients: Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil; cera alba (beeswax); theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter; lanolin; tocopherol; mentha piperitta (peppermint) oil; pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil.
For external use only.
🌿 S H I P P I N G . . . We dispatch orders within 1-3 days.
Shipments to the UK: We ship via Royal Mail 2nd Class (not tracked), with a delivery time of approximately: 2-5 working days.
Shipments to Europe: We ship by Royal Mail international standard (not tracked) with a shipping time of 5-10 working days.
Shipments to USA and the rest of the world: We ship by Royal Mail international standard (not tracked) with a shipping time of 7-14 working days.
SHIPPING UPGRADE: We offer a 'tracked' service for an additional charge which can be purchased at the 'check-out' stage of your order.
🌿 V I P - C L U B - INSTANT 15% OFF Coupon when you join our exclusive VIP Members club.
Would you like to learn about our new fashion collections before everyone else and
receive unadvertised coupons and giveaways?
Become an Antonia York VIP member and get goodies sent straight to your inbox >>> http://eepurl.com/gyzsOv (Copy and Paste into the URL bar at the top of your screen)
A B O U T - ANTONIA YORK
Antonia York is a brand driven by the desire to create stylish, sustainable, ethically sourced fashion accessories and lifestyle products you can feel good about.
P L E A S E - N O T E:
While every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the colours depicted in the photos, please be aware that due to monitor resolution, lighting, photo processing software and other factors it is almost impossible to represent colour to 100% accuracy. Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks for taking the time to look at our products. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or questions.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I will use a service like the Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, to ensure the protection of your data.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jan Hyde, owner of AntoniaYorkDesigns, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Order tracking does not come as standard. Order tracking is available at additional cost and is a customer selected option.
Unless you have specifically ordered the tracking option it may not be possible to view where your shipment is located in the delivery cycle.
When returning an item/s please state the cost of the return on your customs form as being £15 or less otherwise you will incur a charge which may be deducted from your refund. Thanks for your understanding.
Mosi Ltd, 3 Greenfields Business Park, Wheatfield Way, Hinckley, LE10 1BB, UK