Snood Teal Green Rust Abstract Floral Print Neckwarmer Stretchy Jersey Scarf Oeko-Tex certified Cotton Lining
D E S C R I P T I O N
Get your wardrobe autumn/winter ready with our fabulous new snoods. Available in a range of colours and styles to suit every personality and occasion.
Environmentally conscious and ethically produced..
Our aim is always to bring you fashionable quality products with the most ethical and ecologically friendly credentials possible. The price may sometimes be a little higher but we think that it is well worth the extra pennies to help both our planet and our communities.
Our new range of multi-functional Snoods feature a locally produced soft cotton interlock lining (Oeko-Tex certified) and an outer shell crafted from redundant stock purchased from large fashion houses, which would otherwise go to landfill. We use local artisans to create our products so protecting skills handed down over generations and providing a fair wage for local people.
Colour: Teal green and rust.
Material: Stretchy jersey fabric. Outer shell: Made from 95% viscose 5% spandex; Inner lining: Made from 100% Oeko-Tex certified Cotton Interlock.
Dimensions: length 34cm (13") and circumference 52cm (20"). The opening will stretch to 60cm (24").
Packaging: Comes in a recyclable 140gsm paper envelope. A snood in a box would make a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Why not add a stylish AY monogrammed presentation box to your order to make it that bit extra special?
Care: A gentle hand wash is best in cool water using a mild detergent; do not wring or twist the scarf and rinse in cold water. Gently press water out of the wet scarf and dry flat on a clean towel. Do not tumble dry; cool iron.
💚 V I P - C L U B - INSTANT 15% OFF Coupon when you join our exclusive VIP Members club.
Would you like to learn about our new fashion collections before everyone else and
receive unadvertised coupons and giveaways?
Become an Antonia York VIP member and get goodies sent straight to your inbox >>> http://eepurl.com/gyzsOv (Copy and Paste into the URL bar at the top of your screen)
💚 K E E P -U P- T O- D A T E with our latest promotions and new arrivals in store;
I N S T A G R A M >> antoniayork_
S H I P P I N G . . . We dispatch orders within 1-3 days.
Shipments to the UK: We ship via Royal Mail 2nd Class (not tracked), with a delivery time of approximately: 2-5 working days.
Shipments to Europe: We ship by Royal Mail international standard (not tracked) with a shipping time of 5-10 working days.
Shipments to USA and the rest of the world: We ship by Royal Mail international standard (not tracked) with a shipping time of 7-14 working days.
SHIPPING UPGRADE: We offer a 'tracked' service for an additional charge which can be purchased at the 'check-out' stage of your order.
A B O U T - ANTONIA YORK
Antonia York is a brand driven by the desire to create stylish, sustainable, ethically sourced fashion accessories and lifestyle products you can feel good about.
Our fashion accessories are made from premium quality fabric and yarn which has been sourced in the UK and most of our products are hand made locally in Leicestershire (UK);
P L E A S E - N O T E:
While every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the colours depicted in the photos, please be aware that due to monitor resolution, lighting, photo processing software and other factors it is almost impossible to represent colour to 100% accuracy. Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my products. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries or questions.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I will use a service like the Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, to ensure the protection of your data.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jan Hyde, owner of AntoniaYorkDesigns, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Order tracking does not come as standard. Order tracking is available at additional cost and is a customer selected option.
Unless you have specifically ordered the tracking option it may not be possible to view where your shipment is located in the delivery cycle.
When returning an item/s please state the cost of the return on your customs form as being £15 or less otherwise you will incur a charge which may be deducted from your refund. Thanks for your understanding.
Mosi Ltd, 3 Greenfields Business Park, Wheatfield Way, Hinckley, LE10 1BB, UK