Infinity Scarf, Burgundy Wine Nursing Cover, Cowl, Oversized Scarf, nursing shawl, beach cover up
S H I P P I N G . . . We dispatch orders within 1-3 days.
Shipments to the UK: We ship via Royal Mail 2nd Class (not tracked), with a delivery time of approximately: 2-5 working days.
Shipments to Europe: We ship by Royal Mail international standard (not tracked) with a shipping time of 5-10 working days.
Shipments to USA and the rest of the world: We ship by Royal Mail international standard (not tracked) with a shipping time of 7-14 working days.
SHIPPING UPGRADE: We offer a 'tracked' service for an additional charge which can be purchased at the 'check-out' stage of your order.
D E S C R I P T I O N
This lovely, soft, jersey infinity scarf has a beautiful drape and is an essential piece to have in your wardrobe.
It is so versatile. It can be worn as:
- a traditional scarf (looped around the neck with one end pulled through to form a loose knot).
- a cowl (wrapped once or twice around the neck).
- as a beach cover up (worn like a strapless dress and knotted at the front).
- as a nursing cover for breastfeeding (pull the fabric across the body).
- as a shoulder wrap (pull the scarf around your shoulders, stretching out the length and twisting to make a figure-8. Be sure the knot is on the shoulder and pull the hole you've created over the head and put it across your other shoulder)
- as a single loop (like a big necklace)
- as a vest (put the scarf behind your head, slipping each of your arms into the opening)
- as a shawl (place the whole scarf over your head, under your arms, and around your chest, then take one side of the scarf and back over your head)
- as a head wrap (put the scarf around your neck, twist to make a figure eight. Place your newly created hole over your head and pull up fabric to create a hood)
- as a halter (the scarf is worn like a strapless dress, pull two pieces upwards and around your neck to create the halter, and knot at the back of the neck)
The infinity scarf is made from one layer of viscose lycra jersey fabric, and is joined to create a loop. The hems are cover stitched which gives them a neat finish and also means that the fabric does not curl.
Packaging: Comes in a recyclable 115gsm paper envelope. If this is a gift you have the option of purchasing one of our premium 170gsm white envelopes at checkout.
Dimensions: width 29.5" (76cm) Circumference 72" (186cm)
Care: Hand wash in cool water. Dry flat.
❤️ Keep up-to-date with our latest promotions and new arrivals in store;
I N S T A G R A M >> jan_antoniayork
While every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the colours depicted in the photos, please be aware that due to monitor resolution, lighting, photo processing software and other factors it is almost impossible to represent colour to 100% accuracy. Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my products. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries or questions.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I will use a service like the Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, to ensure the protection of your data.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jan Hyde, owner of AntoniaYorkDesigns, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Order tracking does not come as standard. Order tracking is available at additional cost and is a customer selected option.
Unless you have specifically ordered the tracking option it may not be possible to view where your shipment is located in the delivery cycle.
When returning an item/s please state the cost of the return on your customs form as being £15 or less otherwise you will incur a charge which may be deducted from your refund. Thanks for your understanding.
Mosi Ltd, 3 Greenfields Business Park, Wheatfield Way, Hinckley, LE10 1BB, UK
Jul 19, 2020
So good i bought another one in a different colour
Mar 24, 2019
È molto bello e profumato, spedizione puntuale, tessuto morbido! Grazie!
Nov 6, 2017
Great scarf! I absolutely love it! Especially as it is suitable to be worn in so many ways. Lovely soft fabric! I can’t wait to buy another scarf from this shop! I have my eye on a few <3