Organic Cotton Headband French Navy Blue Jersey Elasticated Back Bandana by Antonia York
D E S C R I P T I O N
Our wide, easy to wear, organic cotton, stretch jersey 'Ailbhe' headband is a very versatile accessory, great for everyday wear, at the gym, for yoga, workout active wear, the beach or to simply dress up an outfit.
For a casual, everyday, look - pull it over messy hair, with hair either up or down, also great for yoga and sports to keep those strands of hair away from your face.
For a dressy look, wear it with hair worn up in a high bun, or wear it with your hair down and the headband on your forehead for a chic bohemian look.
You can wear the headband with the pleated fabric scrunched together to make a slim band, or spread apart for a wider turband look.There are so many different ways to wear it!
Made from soft, stretchy, organic cotton jersey, our headband is both stretchy and comfortable. Everything you want from a headband.
The headbands are handmade, have an elasticated back and are sewn so that there are no visible seams.
Material: 95% organic cotton; 5% elastane.
Dimensions: The headband is stretchy so one size will stretch to fit most adult sizes.
The circumference of the headband is 20" (50.8cm) and it will comfortably stretch to around 23-24.5" (58 - 62cm) Depth of each band at its widest part is approx. 9" (22cm).
Care: wash in a cool hand wash and dry flat, but not in direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
💚 V I P - C L U B - INSTANT 15% OFF Coupon when you join our exclusive VIP Members club.
Would you like to learn about our new fashion collections before everyone else and
receive unadvertised coupons and giveaways?
Become an Antonia York VIP member and get goodies sent straight to your inbox >>> http://eepurl.com/gyzsOv (Copy and Paste into the URL bar at the top of your screen)
💚 K E E P -U P- T O- D A T E with our latest promotions and new arrivals in store;
I N S T A G R A M >> antoniayork_
S H I P P I N G . . . We dispatch orders within 1-3 days.
Shipments to the UK: We ship via Royal Mail 2nd Class (not tracked), with a delivery time of approximately: 2-5 working days.
Shipments to Europe: We ship by Royal Mail international standard (not tracked) with a shipping time of 5-10 working days.
Shipments to USA and the rest of the world: We ship by Royal Mail international standard (not tracked) with a shipping time of 7-14 working days.
SHIPPING UPGRADE: We offer a 'tracked' service for an additional charge which can be purchased at the 'check-out' stage of your order.
A B O U T - ANTONIA YORK
Antonia York is a brand driven by the desire to create stylish, sustainable, ethically sourced fashion accessories and lifestyle products you can feel good about.
Our fashion accessories are made from premium quality fabric and yarn which has been sourced in the UK and most of our products are hand made locally in rural Leicestershire (UK).
While every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the colours depicted in the photos, please be aware that due to monitor resolution, lighting, photo processing software and other factors it is almost impossible to represent colour to 100% accuracy. Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my products. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries or questions.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I will use a service like the Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, to ensure the protection of your data.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jan Hyde, owner of AntoniaYorkDesigns, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order tracking does not come as standard. Order tracking is available at additional cost and is a customer selected option.
Unless you have specifically ordered the tracking option it may not be possible to view where your shipment is located in the delivery cycle.
When returning an item/s please state the cost of the return on your customs form as being £15 or less otherwise you will incur a charge which may be deducted from your refund. Thanks for your understanding.
Mosi Ltd, 3 Greenfields Business Park, Wheatfield Way, Hinckley, LE10 1BB, UK
Sep 4, 2021
Lovely headband, good quality and great service
May 15, 2021
Apr 14, 2021
Wear this all the time
Mar 27, 2021
Love these headbands they're wide enough to keep my hair off my forehead and keep my head warm too! Perfect! Thank You
Feb 11, 2021
Loved this headband so much I bought five more. Good quality, great fit, lovely fabric, well made, delivered without fuss.